“You don’t win friends with salad,” is the song from “The Simpsons.” But we can help you win friends with a fun evening of playful bad behavior for Adults Only and put laughter and life into any party with “Cards Against Simpsons.” This is a Limited Edition card game with the theme of the TV show “The Simpsons.”
Modelled on “Card Games Against Humanity,” this is the card game for you and your friends, and all the more fun if you’re a fan of Homer and Marge and the rest of the crew. Don’t worry, the game is not complicated and not too many rules to worry about.
So this is how you play:
- There are 1072 playing cards in total. 353 light blue cards and 719 white cards. That’s easy right?
- Each round, one player reads from a blue card and everyone, in turn, answers with their funniest white card. That’s why there are more white cards than blue cards, so you can choose the funniest and most fitting.
That’s just a taste of the fun you’ll have. Order the game now to see what else is in store.
“Cards Against Simpsons” is all about using rude and offensive Simpson-style humor to make you and your friends roll about laughing. But choose your friends well and leave out your mother-in-law this time for a great, entertaining game. On second thoughts…
Homer’s motto of “…you tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is never try,” doesn’t work here. We’ve come up with a funny, Simpson-theme gem of a game and if we’re talking about success, we’ve hit the jackpot.
So, find the love of the game like Mrs. Krabappel found with Ned Flanders. It’s laughter of a life time and with 719 possible hoots, the games will never get stale. Laughter is the goal here. It doesn’t really matter how you trigger it. Get your friends together, and win some new ones, (you’re taking a risk here) with this rude and rowdy card game full of Simpson humor and comedy.
And always pay attention to the small print (Cards Against Simpsons is made from the creators of Cards Against Disney, Cards Against Muggles and other one-of-a-kind card games. We don’t mean to take sides, we’re just caught up with the rhythm.)
- A huge huge set of cards: 1072;
- Specifically: 719 white cards and 353 blue cards;
- Adult friendly (adults only): 17+;
- Number of players: 4-20+;
- Game time: 30-90 minutes;