I quite like this kayak as a long, narrow two seater. Even though it is narrow, it is quite stable. And fast for an inflatable. As an open hull, it can handle rough water to a certain extent. Shortcoming is the footrests are placed for a person under 5' tall and are largely useless if you are taller. I am considering gluing in another loop to make them useful.
IN STOCK! 2021 EDITION!
The STEAM series is one of the best inflatable touring kayaks on the market. The combination of superior hull speed, outstanding durability and tracking capabilities make this kayak best in class. Both STEAM-312 and STEAM-412 mix Aqua Marina super-tough reinforced PVC material and rigid drop-stitched DWF floor. These ultra-stiff materials in the STEAM’s construction make a portable air-kayak so rigid that performs just as good as a traditional hard shell kayak. A perfect choice for long distance adventures and mild river running.
• Super-tough reinforced PVC material for both air chambers and cockpit
• Drop-stitch double wall fabric made floor of 7cm thickness
• Premium adjustable kayak seats with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
• Durable foam footrest design for a comfortable journey
• High-performance fin system for excellent tracking ability
• Superfast 1+8/1+16 self-bailing drain system ideal for long-distance adventures and mild river running
• Extended water splash guard bow design with hard nose protection and rubber carry handle
• Inflatable V-shape keel design for efficient strokes
412cm x 80cm / 13'6" x 31"
Max Weight: 341lbs / 155kg
Weight: 35.3lbs / 16kg
Includes: Pump, Carry Bag, Kayak Seat x2, Kayak Fin x2